Here's a bit about who I am:
1. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.
2. I am the wife of an awesome (and very handsome) fella, Jonathan.
3. I'm awkward and goofy, and I am a-okay with that.
4. Adventure both thrills and terrifies me. I think that's what I love about it.
5. I am the mom to the most wonderful pug in the world, Ruby (not biased at all, just stating facts here).
6. Jonathan and I got married at a zoo!
7. I love to travel!
8. I have a heart for squirrels.
9. I come from a very large, crazy, awesome family!
10.If I could have any super power, it would be flight. Hands down.
11. It is truly a blessing to me that you are here reading this. So, thank you.
*For more info about my story and Emma York Photography, click here*
Photography has always been a passion of mine. I love putting moments into images that last a lifetime. More importantly, I love sharing these special moments with the beautiful people that create them. I love freezing the "you" of right now into a moment that will last. If you stop and think about it, the ability to capture a moment in time like this is simply amazing. I do not take it for granted.
Whether you're a senior, engaged love birds, married love birds, expectant or surrounded by your family, I want you to feel more connected, refreshed and more like yourself. My goal is always to capture inner beauty, connection, and especially the real moments.